PROGRAM BEGINS FEB 3RD 2018.
Now Accepting Applications for 2018 TrainingInspiring, powerful teachers have come out of this Yoga Alliance Certified 200-hour program each year. Teachers that have gone on to become leaders in the community, entrepreneurs, workshop facilitators and most importantly a family of love & support for one another.You will intensely study, practice & teach yoga in a supportive, innovative framework. We're going even deeper into the art & heart of this 2000 year old practice this winter and invite you out to step out of your comfort zone and grow. Trainees will graduate from this immersion with a strong personal practice; ready to lead powerful classes and as well as a powerful life.
This 200 hour registered yoga school is led by HYR owner, school founder & E-RYT Danielle Mojo
co- led by senior teacher, Sara Rosenblatt and a collaboration of Hot Yoga Revolution's best educators.
- Early Bird Cost: $3250.00 must be paid in full by January 9th
- Full Cost of program after January 9th or if paying through installments: $3550.
- Full Cost of program must be paid in full by 3/15/17 (half way through program)
- $500 deposit must be received with application - only refundable if application denied.
- Tuition includes full program, comprehensive manual & unlimited yoga classes at Hot Yoga Revolution during training.
- All trainees will also be responsible for purchasing fitness professional liability insurance. Cost is approx $150 per person and can be purchased through http://www.yogajournal.com/benefitsplus/benefits_indv.html#1a. This insurance is good for 1-year and can be used (and will be needed) post-graduation as your insurance to work as a yoga teacher.
Bandhas, Chakras, Meditation, Mudras, Deities, Pranayama, History, Meditation, Anatomy, Philosophy, Assisting, Language, Alignment, Sequencing, Self Inquiry, Yin Yoga, Language, Mind Body Online training & Business of teaching yoga.
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM DIFFERENT?
You will not only learn theory, philosophy & teaching principles but you will have the opportunity to apply them in live-class settings. Trainees will be teaching from the very start of the program with teaching experience, feed back & coaching. They will work with each other and directly with facilitators planning classes, theming, co-teaching, team teaching, workshopping & demonstrating postures.
Times are Saturday 7 - 5pm : Sunday 7 - 5pm. each weekend. Full attendance is required at all sessions.
Feb 3rd, 4th
Feb 10th, 11th
Feb 24th, 25th
March 10th, 11th
March 24th, 25th
April 7th, 8th
Final Exam April 15 (shortened day finished 4pm)
In addition to these hours you will be required to take classes, co-teach, karma yogi, teach community classes & assist classes at HYR studio.
Training sessions will be held at Hot Yoga Revolution. Please note: We are offering you an intensive training which will require 100% commitment to each part of the program. From the work of this program you will emerge a powerful, effective teacher.
& email to HYRTT@hotyogarevolution.com
Questions can also be sent to email@example.com or 908-232-0142
Back to All Events
Earlier Event: January 28Eat Your Way to Inner Peace: A Chakra Healing Workshop