21in31: Yoga Challenge
The immense benefits of a regular yoga practice are felt when we show up routinely. As we move into the fall season, it’s a great time to start a solid yoga practice, fuel detoxification and ignite a mental and spiritual shift.
This year’s challenge will benefit the Seany Foundation, a camp for children with cancer & their families. Donation will be in honor of Ellen Erickson, niece of loyal HYR client, Katie Us. Katie’s niece battled Osteosarcoma (bone cancer) at age 11 and won. She attended the Seany Foundation during her illness and was so grateful to the community that she continued to be a counselor there after her recovery. Then, at 18 years old Ellen was diagnosed with breast cancer and sadly did not survive. Ellen passed at the early age of 20 and her Aunt, Katie is donating her time, love and services as part of this challenge this year.
1. Commit to practicing 21 times at either HYR location within October.
2. Sign your name up on our Yoga Challenge Tracker Board at one of our locations (Only post your name to track at one location, but you can practice at both).
This year there will be a $10 Registration Donation that will go to the Seany Foundation. Please make the donation at the front desk.
3. You can use your current class pack/membership or purchase a membership online/in store. Let us know at the desk or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change the start date for your purchase to October 1st
4. Starting October 1st you will track your progress in pursuit of 21 classes within the 31 days of October.
5. Each week you will receive an email with some inspiration from the core principles of yoga to help inspire you on your mat & ignite your practice. You will also be invited to share your experience through our weekly newsletter.
Rewards for Completion
· 31 Day Challenge T-Shirt
· 1 week membership (7 consecutive days)
· You will be entered into a raffle to win a One Month Unlimited yoga membership at HYR
· Your Registration Donation to the Seany Foundation will be matched by HYR
· Invite to our Celebratory Master Class on November @ 5:30pm (cranford location)
· All 21 classes MUST be completed at either of the Hot Yoga Revolution locations
· No extensions or inclusion of classes taken outside of the month of October
· Workshops count as 2 classes
· ANY class on our schedule at either location counts
· You must make sure you sign in for each class to be recorded and track your classes on the tracker board
Email/ Call us with any questions!