21 in 31: Yoga Challenge
Each year our teacher trainees experience the immense benefits of a regular yoga practice through the framework of our training. As we move into the fall season, it’s a great time to start a solid yoga practice to fuel detoxification and ignite a mental and spiritual shift as well.
We invite you to participate in a yoga challenge where we commit to our routine practice, together as a community, and let the physical, mental and spiritual benefits unfold.
How it works:
1. Commit to practicing 21 times at either HYR location within October.
2. Sign your name up on our Yoga Challenge Tracker Board at one of our locations (only post your name to track at one location, but you can practice at both)
3. You can use your current class pack/membership or purchase a membership online/in store. Let us know at the desk or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will change the start date for your purchase to October 1st
4. Starting October 1st you will track your progress in pursuit of 21 classes within the 31 days of October.
5. Each week you will receive an email with some inspiration from the core principles of yoga to help inspire you on your mat & ignite your practice.
Rewards for Completion
· 31 Day Challenge T-Shirt
· 1 week membership (7 consecutive days)
· 2 guest passes
· Entered into a raffle to win a One Month Unlimited yoga membership at HYR
· Invite to our Celebratory 90-min Master Class on November 4th @ 1pm (cranford location)
· All 21 classes MUST be completed at either of the Hot Yoga Revolution locations
· No extensions or inclusion of classes taken outside of the month of October
· Workshops count as 2 classes
· ANY class on our schedule counts
· You must make sure you sign in for each class to be recorded and track your classes on the tracker board
Email/ Call us with any questions! Or just pick up a pen and post up your name!